Welcome to the second installment of the UKSTAR Weekly Pub Quiz. Thanks to everyone who entered last week.
The results of Week 1 quiz can be found here. As mentioned last week, the Pub Quiz is a British institution with thousands of pub quizzes held each week across the U.K. To celebrate this tradition, we at UKSTAR are hosting a weekly Pub Quiz with questions on history, sports, current affairs, famous faces and more.
Win Every Week!
You win 10% if you win one of the Weekly Quizzes. All of the winners from each week will be entered into a draw for an overall prize of a two-day ticket to attend the UKSTAR Software Testing Conference in London on 27th-28th February.
Test Yourself today.
Best of Luck!
The winner of 10% off their UKSTAR Ticket is:
1. Which artist has the record for most No.1 Singles in the British Charts?
Answer: Elvis Presley
2. Name the London Bridge pictured below?
Answer: Richmond Bridge
3. Which one of these people is not one of the UKSTAR organising committee?
Answer: James Whittaker
4. What common phrase does the image (below) represent?
Answer: Dr. Dolittle
5. Marylebone Cricket Club home ground is famously know as what?
6. Currently there is a new tunnel being built as part of the London Underground. What name will that project take when it is completed?
Answer: Elizabeth Line
7. Can you name the famous Britain below?
Answer: Charles Darwin
8. What is the name of the venue that UKSTAR will be held on the 27th-28th February?
Answer: County Hall