The UKSTAR Pub Quiz returns for another Week with some more challenging questions for you to test your knowledge on.
Not only can you test your general knowledge, you also get the opportunity to be in with a chance to win a place at the UKSTAR Software Testing Conference (27th-28th February).
The Pub Quiz is a celebrated tradition in both the U.K. and Ireland. Rounds typically include questions on sport, history, geography, music and a picture round. The UKSTAR Pub Quiz is no different. So go ahead and test yourself.
Win Every Week!
You win 10% if you win one of the Weekly Quizzes. All of the winners from each week will be entered into a draw for an overall prize of a two-day ticket to attend the UKSTAR Software Testing Conference in London on 27th-28th February.
The winner of 10% off their UKSTAR Ticket is:
1. What single holds the record for most consecutive weeks at No.1 in the UK Charts?
Answer: Bryan Adams – Everything I Do (I do it for You)
2. Name the London Bridge pictured below?
Answer: Hampton Court Bridge
3. What company did UKSTAR speaker Paul Collis work for during the Y2K event?
Answer: Swiss Re
4. What common phrase does the image (below) represent?
Answer: Forgive and Forget
5. What famous horse related event takes place in London in December each year?
Answer: Olympia Show Jumping
6. What year did the United Kingdom come into being?
7. Can you name the famous Britain below?
Answer: Sir Issac Newton
8. What blogger and tester inspires Cassandra Leung? (Hint: Try the blog)
Answer: Katrina Clokie