My presentation is meant to be a guide for Test Engineers in Agile Transformation. I will explain different challenges that they must overcome to have successful test team in Agile environment (such as lack of communication, lack of test team in the Agile environment, setting the right amount of test automation and using it to achieve ContinuousIntegration/ContinuousDevelopment, gathering information about what to test, how to choose the right tool for test automation, and so on.). I will also present two case studies that will demonstrate bringing developers and testers more closely together by choosing the right tool for test automation and overcoming the challenge of testing dependencies from the 3rd party providers.
Topics that will be covered:
· Test Engineer in Scrum Team (what is different now and how to prepare for all the phases of the sprint)
· Submitting Bugs Checklist (what to keep in mind when submitting bugs, how to save time for both you and the developers)
· Soft Skills for Test Engineers (what to improve to make yourself more efficient member of the team)
· Building Test Team in Agile Environment (tips and tricks on how to build your test team)
· QA Guild in Agile Environment (how to use QA guild to help other test engineers)
· Case Study – Choosing the right test automation tool (how to bring developers and testers closer together by choosing the right test automation tool)
· Case Study – Platform testing with dependencies (how to overcome 3rd party dependencies by simulating 3rd party providers)
This presentation will be backed by the book in a pdf format that will be available for all attendees. In addition, there will be a small SF story involving Testing, AI and bugs!