In this session, I would be sharing few titbits on how few best practices that has helped me in my automation journey, such that UI Tests are easier to write and maintain. The following are few such tips:
1. Using Test Hooks/Test APIs
2. Hybrid Testing
3. Architect with Testability in mind
4. Choose Base Test Framework wisely
5. Isolate Flaky Tests
6. Use Mocks/Pacts to Fail Fast( in Microservices World)
7. Use unique identifiers to be used by test code.
On the whole, the entire talk will give the audience new ideas on making their Automations Tests better.