Company: Levi Nine IT Services
Role in Company: Test Architect / Test Department Manager
2. What can we find out from those metrics and behaviors?
3. Which tools can be helpful and how to combine them?
Performance testing is something that not all testers are familiar with. For some it is even a taboo. In some cases, it looks like a scary monster we should all avoid. And when we get enough courage up to write performance tests, that’s it – we write them, execute them, show execution results to managers and that’s it, our job is done.
In this talk I’ll show you how monitoring system should also be testers task, and how we can use it as powerful weapon:
– as oracles for our performance tests
– to learn about system behavior
– to see all (potential) errors in the systems
– to prevent bugs getting to users before we fix them
I’ll show you which tools we use at our projects, how we use them and what can we see by observing them all together, because one tool is never enough.